Supply Chain Specialist
KVK Tech is looking for a Supply Chain Specialist to join our team in Newtown PA.
The Supply Chain Specialist is responsible for overseeing the KVK Tech’s procurement team and will be responsible for all MRP, MRO and R&D procurement activity. The candidate must show demonstrated results in supplier negotiation and plant cost savings and containment it pertains to procurement. Additionally, the candidate must optimize existing policies and procedures and implement department metrics to target and report against site value-add procurement goals.
This position’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Develop and execute purchasing strategies by leading the KVK tech purchasing team for all direct, indirect, operations and R&D procurement requirements
- Lead competitive bid process according to corporate policy. Deliver highest value/least-total-cost
- Lead supplier negotiations
- Assist Supply Chain Director with ad hoc projects and reports as required to support business and site objectives
- Purchases inventory, consumables, and services in accordance with company policies
- Ensures best value is received on all purchases
401(k) with matching
Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
Bonus Pay + Merit Increases
Paid Time Off
We are looking for applicants with:
- Minimum 5 years of purchasing experience in a cGMP regulated pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Strong reading, writing, and communication skills required
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
KVK Tech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
We encourage you to apply if you feel that you are a match! We look forward to hearing from you.