Microbiologists – 12/21
KVK Tech is looking for Microbiologists to join our team.
This positions responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Analyze and validate Bacterial Endotoxin (BET) test for finished products with gel clot, kinetic method and chromogenic method
- Perform and validate anti-microbial effectiveness Test, Microbial identification by using Vitek 2, microbial monitoring in clean areas
- Perform Sterility testing using with BioQuell Isolator and validation, container closure integrity test
- Perform Environmental Monitoring in aseptic and other controlled areas in ISO-5/6/7/8 using EMP/Nov-tech
- Validate recovery of microorganisms to evaluate optimum incubation condition and BI enumeration
401(k) with matching
Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
Bonus Pay + Merit Increases
Paid Time Off
We are looking for applicants with:
1. A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Biochemistry, Microbiology, or Biology plus 2 years experience in job offered
2. Working knowledge of EMP/Nov-Tech, BET test, Sterility Test, BI Enumeration, Vitek 2, bioburden method validation.
KVK Tech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
We encourage you to apply if you feel that you are a match! We look forward to hearing from you.