Mechanic – 2nd Shift
KVK Tech is looking for Packaging Mechanics to join our team in Newtown PA.
This position’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Ensure the proper set-up, operation, and maintenance of standard packaging equipment
- Perform changeover of equipment for packaging of different products and components including size or format changes.
- Perform packaging line equipment setup per qualified ranges and document the parameters in setup sheet.
- Ensure proper execution of Master Batch Records, standard operating procedures and validation protocols.
401(k) with matching
Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
Bonus Pay + Merit Increases
Paid Time Off
We are looking for applicants with:
- 1-3 years’ experience as a packaging mechanic or previous experience working in a regulated environment (GMP or FDA) Preferred
- Must be able to competently setup, adjust, repair and maintain equipment in a timely manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to read and comprehend SOP’s, Batch Records and training documents.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to effectively interact with different functional groups.
- Must be able to stand for an 8-hour shift and lift, push or pull up to 50 pounds.
KVK Tech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
We encourage you to apply if you feel that you are a match! We look forward to hearing from you.