Compression Operator 7/22
KVK Tech is looking for Compression Operators to join our team in Newtown PA.
This position’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Primarily responsible for manufacturing of controlled oral solid dose products according to approved Master Batch Records
- Responsible for the set-up, operation and cleaning a tablet presses and bulk accountability throughout manufacturing processes
- Identify and report quality issues
- Must be in compliance at all times by following batch records, SOPs and all company policies
- Perform all in-process testing and inspections as required by the Master Batch Record (i.e. weighing, tablet thickness, tablet hardness, friability, visual inspection, etc.)
401(k) with matching
Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
Bonus Pay + Merit Increases
Paid Time Off
We Are Looking For Candidates who have:
- Current GMP training (Strong preference given to current and previous cGMP environment experience)
- Ability to perform basic mathematical computations of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Ability to document in log books or batch records while performing the job using good documentation practices
- Ability to lift 35 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time (8-10 hrs. a day, 4-6 days a week)
KVK Tech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
We encourage you to apply if you feel that you are a match! We look forward to hearing from you.