Packaging Operator 2nd Shift
KVK Tech is looking for Packaging Operators to join our team in Newtown PA.
This position’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Handle start up and shut down duties pertaining to the packaging equipment at the beginning and end of each shift.
- Operate packaging equipment in accordance with all company SOPs, including loading machines and tending machines during all phases of the packaging process.
- Ensure packing integrity by performing quality checks.
401(k) with matching
Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
Bonus Pay + Merit Increases
Paid Time Off
We are looking for applicants with:
- Ability to read and comprehend documents such as batch records, operating instructions, SOPs and training materials.
- Proficient communication skills, both verbal and written.
KVK Tech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
We encourage you to apply if you feel that you are a match! We look forward to hearing from you.