KVK Tech is looking for a Lab Technician to join our team in Newtown PA.
Primary responsibility is to complete documentation and analytical testing of raw materials, in-process materials, stability samples, finished products and product development in a timely manner, while maintaining compliance with cGMP requirements, FDA, OSHA, EPA, and DEA.
This position’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Follow cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices), GLP (Good Laboratory Practices), 21CFR211.22, 21CFR211.28 and 21CFR211.170.
- Follow the OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) and EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) safety regulations.
- Follow all DEA (Drug Enforcement Agency) regulations per laboratory SOPs.
- Keep Chemicals organized and in proper storage areas.
- Receive Chemicals and Laboratory materials and keep log.
- Perform analytical testing of raw materials, in-process materials, stability samples, finished products and product development products using different analytical techniques in compliance with written, approved methods.
- Document all performed analysis as per cGMP, USFDA and 21CFR211.194 guidelines. Maintain laboratory records including notebooks, logs, and other pertinent documentation in compliance with cGMP, SOPs, and good laboratory documentation guidelines.
- Ensure all instruments are qualified, and calibrated before each use.
401(k) with matching
Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
Bonus Pay + Merit Increases
Paid Time Off
We are looking for applicants with:
- Working knowledge of HPLC, UPLC, GC Dissolution, AA, or UV spectrophotometers preferred
- Good verbal and written English
KVK Tech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other protected status.