KVK Tech is looking for a Recruiter to join our team in Newtown PA.
Primary Role Purpose:
Human resources Coordinator is a hands-on representative of Human Resources department whose job is to assist with all basic Human Resources functions.
Secondary Role Purpose: Partner with the Human Resources Team to achieve strategic organizational goals and objectives in regards to recruitment.
This position’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Perform orientations, onboarding and update records with new hires.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist in addressing employee matters and organizing work activities for the company.
- Liaise with other departments or functions (Purchasing, Customer Service, Accounts, etc.)
- Prepare, label, organize and maintain files.
- Responsible for preparing and coordinating any functions pertaining to employment, compensation, labor negotiations and employee relations.
- Assist in formulating methods to improve employment policies, processes and practices.
- General troubleshooting as necessary (travel itineraries, reaching out to IT support, other) and on a timely basis.
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance.
401(k) with matching
Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
Bonus Pay + Merit Increases
Paid Time Off
We are looking for applicants with:
- Leadership skills which reflect directives for compliance of all pharmaceutical products
- Naturally positive, upbeat attitude
- Demonstrates a high level of confidence, integrity and motivation
- Handles confidential and non-routine information with poise, tact, and diplomacy
- Flexible and responsive
- Outstanding organization skills; is detail-oriented self-starter; is able to independently prioritize and multitask; follows through consistently; demonstrates ownership through responsibility and accountability for end product; is proactive and persistent in job efforts; does not get frustrated with time limitations or high-pressure situations; works productively when under pressure
KVK Tech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
We encourage you to apply if you feel that you are a match! We look forward to hearing from you.