Maintenance Technician – 2nd Shift
KVK Tech is looking for Maintenance Technicians to join our team in Newtown PA.
This position’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance, and instrument calibrations.
- Document all instrument calibrations and equipment preventive maintenance.
- Complete work order projects and document when completed.
- Perform electrical maintenance to install, maintain, and troubleshoot power distribution systems, branch circuits, lighting systems, transformers, and wiring methods and materials.
- Perform mechanical maintenance of all manufacturing and packaging equipment.
- Perform plumbing maintenance in replacement or repair of leaks in drains and faucets, unclogging of drains, trenching and laying new lines, replacing drain hoses on washers and similar devices, etc. Weld, solder and braze various piping and materials.
- Reconfigures, installs, positions, and remounts’ modular offices and space (e.g. furniture, wall panels, work surfaces, storage bins, lighting, file cabinets, etc.) to accommodate user needs and maximize office space using various hand, power and specialty tools, dollies and hand trucks.
401(k) with matching
Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
Bonus Pay + Merit Increases
Paid Time Off
We are looking for applicants with:
- Automated control for equipment operation.
- Mechanical shop skills.
- Blueprint and electrical schematic reading.
- Knowledge of CMMS programs.
- Preventative maintenance procedures.
- Industrial electrical power wiring.
- Industrial controls wiring and logic.
- Industrial Electronics.
- PLC programs.
- Industrial PC literacy.
- Knowledge of Fire Prevention Systems and Maintenance
- Knowledge of N.E.C.
Diploma from a vocational school or college with a focus in the Mechanical or Electrical field preferred
KVK Tech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other protected status.