KVK Tech is looking for a Junior Accountant to join our team in Newtown PA.
Supports upper-level Accounting Manager in all aspects of accounting. Must have a good understanding of accounting principles and practices and as well as an excellent knowledge of MS Office. Will also possess good analytical, numerical, problem-solving skills. Attention to details and accuracy is required.
This position’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Accounts Receivables, including cash application.
- Analyze all past due customers and perform collections as needed.
- Analyze all “unapplied cash” postings on customers accounts and work with customers to resolve them.
- Work with Customer Service in credit and debits adjustments.
- Assist in posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Assist in all accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
401(k) with matching
Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
Bonus Pay + Merit Increases
Paid Time Off
We are looking for applicants with:
- Proven experience as a junior accountant.
- Excellent organizing abilities.
- Great attention to detail.
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen.
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software.
- Qualifications (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) is a plus but not required.
KVK Tech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
We encourage you to apply if you feel that you are a match! We look forward to hearing from you.