Shipping & Receiving Clerk
KVK Tech is looking for a Shipping & Receiving Clerk to join our team in Newtown PA.
The Shipping and Receiving clerk is responsible for performing a variety of essential day-to-day work functions including, but not limited to: shipping/receiving product, order entry, tracking labor hours and working within the Warehouse Management System (WMS) (designating locations, transferring materials).
This position’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Working within the warehouse management system (WMS) program to process client and company requests for material movement.
- Fulfilling customer orders according to standard operating procedures (SOPs) or client operating procedures (COP’s).
- Maintaining and organizing adequate shipping supplies.
- Receiving product/materials according to standard operating procedures (SOPs) or client operating procedures (COP’s).
- Receiving and inspecting returned products.
401(k) with matching
Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
Bonus Pay + Merit Increases
Paid Time Off
We are looking for applicants with:
- Two to five years of warehouse experience is preferred; Warehouse Management System (WMS) experience preferred.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical and/or biotech industry or related field is a plus.
- Self-motivation that requires little direction or supervision.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality during normal business hours.
KVK Tech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
We encourage you to apply if you feel that you are a match! We look forward to hearing from you.