Tooling Technician – 11/21
KVK Tech is looking for Tooling Technicians to join our team in Newtown PA.
This position’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Receiving tooling for GMP manufacturing, inspection of tooling, accountability of the compressed tooling, tracking tooling accountability for every product including controlled drug substances.
- Tooling maintenance and issuance to product floor and any GMP manufacturing activity.
- Compile and review all the inspection documents related to tooling
- Ensure the proper set-up and operation of standard pharmaceutical process equipment such as Tablet Presses and ancillary equipment (metal detectors, tablet dedusters, friability units, scales).
- Perform all in-process testing, sampling and inspections as required by the Master Batch
401(k) with matching
Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
Bonus Pay + Merit Increases
Paid Time Off
We are looking for applicants with:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to read and comprehend SOP’s, Batch Records and training documents.
• Ability to multi-task effectively
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to effectively interact with different functional groups
• Must be able to stand for at least an 8-hour shift.
KVK Tech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
We encourage you to apply if you feel that you are a match! We look forward to hearing from you.