Technical Writer – 05/21
KVK Tech is looking for Technical Writers to join our team in Newtown PA.
This position’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Investigates and document all deviations and customer related complaints related to the Manufacturing Packaging and Shipping’/Receiving departments by
- Reviews all related documents, and interviews relevant personnel to identify the root cause and corrective actions required.
- Change or correct any related documents pertinent to the conclusion of the investigation (i.e., SOP’s) while maintaining compliance with cGMP requirements, FDA, OSHA, EPA, and DEA.
401(k) with matching
Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
Bonus Pay + Merit Increases
Paid Time Off
We are looking for applicants with:
- B.S. or higher degree from an accredited college/university in a scientific discipline or English, OR at least 0-5 years of job-related experience or equivalent
- Ability to interpret complex data and draw valid conclusions.
- Proficient in the use of spreadsheets, databases, presentation, and word processing software.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively work and communicate with crossfunctional teams
KVK Tech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
We encourage you to apply if you feel that you are a match! We look forward to hearing from you