Technical Services Associate – 11/21
KVK Tech is looking for a Technical Services Associates to join our team in Newtown PA.
This position’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Responsible for providing technical and proposal writing support to the Technical Services division.
- Assist with development and delivery of process records for production
- Writes investigations and Standard Operating Procedures, Technical Transfer Documents, and Validation reports
- Executes all functions in accordance with current FDA regulations, ICH guidelines, USP methodologies, cGMPs, and SOPs.
401(k) with matching
Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
Bonus Pay + Merit Increases
Paid Time Off
We are looking for applicants with:
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in statistical analysis, process capability reviews with software.
- Ability to act independently.
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work in a team, fast paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Recommended to have a BS in Science or related science field.
KVK Tech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
We encourage you to apply if you feel that you are a match! We look forward to hearing from you.