QC Intern 12/22
KVK Tech is looking for a QC Chemist Intern to join our team in Newtown PA.
This position’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Follow cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices), GLP (Good Laboratory Practices), 21CFR211.22, 21CFR211.28 and 21CFR211.170.
- Follow the OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) and EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) safety regulations.
- Follow all DEA (Drug Enforcement Agency) regulations per laboratory SOPs.
- Observe simple physical and analytical testing of raw materials, in-process materials, stability samples, finished products and product development products using different analytical techniques in compliance with written, approved methods.
- Perform Laboratory related non-GMP tasks such inventories, cleaning, organizing, typing, etc. as needed.
- Assist analysts in gathering materials, and glassware for analysis.
401(k) with matching
We are looking for applicants with:
- Working on degree in Biology or Chemistry preferred
- Working knowledge of basic laboratory equipment, a plus
- Good verbal and written English
KVK Tech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
We encourage you to apply if you feel that you are a match! We look forward to hearing from you.