KVK Tech is looking for a Packaging Manager to join our team in Newtown PA.
The Packaging Manager will Lead, Train, and Direct the daily activities of the Packaging Departments while collaborating with customer service to meet business needs, while following all applicable Standard Operating Procedures/cGMP’s, as well as maintain a safe work environment.
This position’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Supervise and manage day to day operations of Packaging.
- Develop and adhere to daily planning and scheduling to ensure proper workflow.
- Monitor, organize, and execute all functions associated with packaging of pharmaceutical commercial products ANDA batches, while assuring compliance with cGMP, SOP, FDA, DEA, and OSHA rules and regulations.
- Work directly with management and group leaders to ensure appropriate follow-through of the weekly planning schedule, including Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Shipping and Sales.
- Report shift completions and weekly planning schedule.
- Responsible for accuracy and completion of packaging batch records and all paperwork in a timely manner.
- Motivate a diverse workforce and demonstrate the ability to interact effectively with employees, to exceed department goals, which include safety, compliance, quality, and productivity.
401(k) with matching
Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
Bonus Pay + Merit Increases
Paid Time Off
We are looking for applicants with:
- 1-3 years previous experience working in a regulated environment (GMP or FDA) or a combination of work experience and college or technical school education preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Basic knowledge of an Inventory reporting system, e.g., SYSPRO, JDE, SAP, Vantage.
- Knowledge of principles, policies, practices, procedures, and strategies required to properly supervise and perform the operations of packaging lines.
- Technical background in the fields of packaging equipment installation operations (IQ/OQ/PQ) and preventative maintenance.
KVK Tech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
We encourage you to apply if you feel that you are a match! We look forward to hearing from you.