Packaging Line Leader – 05/21
KVK Tech is looking for Packaging Line Leaders to join our team in Newtown PA.
This position’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Direct the placement of packaging personnel throughout a packaging line.
- Perform training of employees as necessary for their assigned tasks.
- Ensure that personnel assigned to specific functions and equipment are trained in the associated SOPs.
- Ensure that the production lines are properly cleaned between runs and that all cleaning and packaging activity is properly documented in the room and equipment logbooks.
- Work with Materials Management to ensure that the production line is supplied with the necessary product and materials when needed.
- Verify deliveries of materials and product to the packaging lines and properly document the deliveries in the packaging record
401(k) with matching
Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
Bonus Pay + Merit Increases
Paid Time Off
We are looking for applicants with:
• 1-3 years previous experience working in a regulated environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to read and comprehend SOP’s, Batch Records and training documents.
• Ability to multi-task effectively.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to effectively interact with different functional groups.
• Must be able to stand for an 8-hour shift and lift, push or pull up to 50 pounds.
KVK Tech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other protected status.