Manufacturing Operator – Encapsulation – 05/21
KVK Tech is looking for Encapsulation Operators to join our team in Newtown PA.
This position’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Ensure the proper set-up and operation of standard pharmaceutical process equipment such as Encapsulation machine and ancillary equipment (Ex. metal detector, empty capsule shell sorter, capsule check weigher, capsule deduster, scales).
- Perform all in-process testing, sampling and inspections as required by the Master Batch Record (i.e. capsule weight, capsule closure, visual inspection etc.).
- Clean and sanitize equipment and manufacturing rooms including walls, floors, and ceilings per current SOPs.
- Ensure proper execution of Master Batch Records, standard operating procedures and validation protocols.
- Ensure accurate completion of equipment logs.
401(k) with matching
Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
Bonus Pay + Merit Increases
Paid Time Off
We are looking for applicants with:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent math skills
• Ability to read and comprehend SOP’s, Batch Records and training documents.
• Ability to multi-task effectively
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to effectively interact with different functional groups
• Must be able to stand for at least an 8-hour shift and lift, push or pull up to 50 pounds.
• Capable of wearing any type of personal protective equipment
KVK Tech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
We encourage you to apply if you feel that you are a match! We look forward to hearing from you.