KVK Tech is looking for a Manufacturing Manager to join our team in Newtown PA.
The Manufacturing Manager is responsible for managing the manufacturing of solid dosage forms of tablets and capsules. Ensures that the Standard Operating Procedure’s guidelines and company policies are readily available and met by the Manufacturing Supervisor and operators. Ensure the manufacturing operators are in compliance with the cGMP requirements.
This position’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Plan, coordinate, troubleshoot and procure all the tools necessary and support the manufacturing operators in achieving the productivity targets.
- Ensures that the team leaders are adhering to all safety procedures and identifying/communicating the necessary adjustments to address potential safety concerns. The Manager will also ensure the Supervisor/ team leaders are enforcing the proper wearing of PPE (personal protective equipment).
- Identifies employee development needs based upon personal assessment and feedback from Supervisor/ team leaders.
- Manage and coordinate with Quality Assurance and Quality Control on all production activities.
- Maintain required documentation as per cGMP guidelines of the FDA.
- Responsible for all operation employees’ training.
- Coordinating all shift schedules.
401(k) with matching
Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
Bonus Pay + Merit Increases
Paid Time Off
We are looking for applicants with:
- 10 + years of experience in pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate in English as well
- Must have leadership skills
KVK Tech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
We encourage you to apply if you feel that you are a match! We look forward to hearing from you.