Investigations Group Leader 7/22
KVK Tech is looking for Investigation Group Leaders to join our team Newtown PA.
This position’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Investigate QC Laboratory incidents, Out of Trend and Out of Specification results
- Provide expertise to troubleshoot, perform minor repairs, maintenance and calibrations.
- Autor and review investigations, proposed CAPAs, investigational protocols and reports ensuring conclusions and actions are appropriate for the identified root cause.
- Conduct investigational and/or remedial testing as required
- Guide assigned personnel and/or remedial testing as required
- Guide assigned personnel in conducting through, compliant laboratory investigations
401(k) with matching
Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
Bonus Pay + Merit Increases
Paid Time Off
We are looking for applicants with:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Experience in GMP Quality Control Laboratories
- Proven knowledge in QC/Analytical Laboratory Instrumentation and Raw Material (API’s Excipients, Packaging components) Testing
- Working knowledge of HPLC, UPLC, GC Dissolution, AA, UV spectrophotometer and other instrumental and wet chemistry techniques
- Aptitude for application of analytical methods
- Knowledge of USFDA, ICH, cGMP, cGLP, Safety guidelines
KVK Tech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
We encourage you to apply if you feel that you are a match! We look forward to hearing from you.