HVAC Technician – 05/21
KVK Tech is looking for HVAC Technicians to join our team in Langhorne PA.
This position’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Perform and document all scheduled preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance activities on HVAC and other assigned systems
- Perform mechanical and electrical maintenance to install, maintain, and troubleshoot stability chambers and specialty storage equipment
- Identify maintenance risks on equipment
- Install fixtures, valves, appliances and vents.
- Provide basics of equipment management controls to be able to start, stop, seek status or change conditions on HVAC systems.
401(k) with matching
Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
Bonus Pay + Merit Increases
Paid Time Off
We are looking for applicants with:
• Must be highly self-motivated, and a self-starter
• Ability to work all days and shifts, including overtime (24 hours a day, 7 days a week
operation, including holidays).
• Blueprint and electrical schematic reading experience.
• Knowledge of CMMS programs.
• Knowledge of Fire Prevention Systems and Maintenance
• Knowledge of N.E.C.
Diploma from a vocational school or college with a focus in the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) Certification and NATE (North American Technical Excellence)Certification.
KVK Tech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other protected status.