Engineering Associate 10/22
KVK Tech is looking for an Engineering Associate to join our team in Newtown PA
This position’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Responsible for developing, writing, reviewing and executing Installation, Operational and Performance Qualification documents for Manufacturing, Packaging and Facility Equipment.
- Identify and execute special projects that will bring cost savings through PPI (Practical Process Improvement) programs. Drives practical process improvements in maintenance, engineering and facilities through Six Sigma and Lean manufacturing techniques.
- Implement projects to drive business growth and profitability. Identify production needs and execute process improvements.
- Excellent collaborative skills, working with department supervisors and other departments using verbal and written communication to resolve product and process problems.
401(k) with matching
Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
Bonus Pay + Merit Increases
Paid Time Off
We are looking for applicants with:
- Ability to manage and plan multiple projects
- Analytical skills, good problem-solving technique and data analysis skills with Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Outgoing and collaborative in nature
- B.S. in Engineering or related field preferred
KVK Tech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
We encourage you to apply if you feel that you are a match! We look forward to hearing from you.