EHS Associate 2/17
KVK Tech is Looking for an EHS Associate to join our team in Newtown PA
This position’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Provide technical assistance on safety-related compliance projects, safety management system development and implementation, safety oversight, industrial hygiene monitoring, and safety auditing.
- Develop safety procedures, plans, permits, and reports.
- Assess regulatory compliance across various safety programs.
- Perform compliance audits and implement follow-up corrective actions to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Design and implement safety management systems and programs for clients.
- Conduct training, field coaching, and assessment for safety performance improvement projects.
401(k) with matching
Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
Bonus Pay + Merit Increases
Paid Time Off
We are looking for applicants with:
- Strong knowledge of OSHA General Industry and/or Construction standards.
- Demonstrated ability to provide detailed regulatory interpretation of federal and state OSHA regulation.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, MS Office computer, and analytical skills; experienced in writing comprehensive technical reports.
- Must have the ability to write procedures, policies, reports, and correspondence.
- Must be comfortable with delivering presentations to audiences of 5 to 20 5-200 people (ex. training, presentation of data or results)
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures and policies.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to interact and form strong working relationships with individuals from all disciplines.
- Proficient in the use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook.
KVK Tech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
We encourage you to apply if you feel that you are a match! We look forward to hearing from you.