Document Control Associate (Lab) 7/22
KVK Tech is looking for a Document Control Associate (Lab) to join our team in Newtown PA
This position’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Track and assist with implementation of compendial changes
- Process change control requests as required.
- Prepare documents for Regulatory submission as required.
- Maintenance of Departmental Training Manuals
- Prepare and issue maintenance/calibration schedule for Quality Control Instruments
- Perform other duties as required
- Periodic purge of documents
- Document retrieval and Support for FDA and any other customer inspections
- Documents to be issued or retrieved within the expected timelines
401(k) with matching
Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
Bonus Pay + Merit Increases
Paid Time Off
We are looking for applicants with:
- Associates degree in science or related field from an accredited college or university preferred
- Pharmaceutical industry experience is preferred
- Applicable knowledge of DEA regulations
- Good Math and Computer skills
KVK Tech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
We encourage you to apply if you feel that you are a match! We look forward to hearing from you.