Customer Service Representative 7/22
KVK Tech is looking for Customer Service Representatives to join our team in Newtown PA.
This position’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Provide excellent customer service by processing orders on timely and accurately following KVK’s policies and guidelines.
- Responding to inquiries and requests from customers, pharmacies, and patients in a prompt and courteous manner
- Perform and review inventory allocations to Sales Orders
- Troubleshoot for any incorrect Pick/Pack lists from Syspro
- Troubleshoot or assist Shipping department for scanning or other issues
- Determine Schedule for freight shipments
401(k) with matching
Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
Bonus Pay + Merit Increases
Paid Time Off
We are looking for applicants with:
1. A bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
2. 1-2 Years of relevant working experience
3. Strong general system knowledge and MS Office programs, Outlook, Excel, Word
4. Able to work independently
5. Able to interpret and identify issues to be elevated to the management’
6. Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, timeline-driven, extremely high-expectation environment; is flexible to occasionally work overtime on short notice
KVK Tech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
We encourage you to apply if you feel that you are a match! We look forward to hearing from you.